This is the factory OEM service and workshop repair manual of the 2006-2010 Jeep Commander XK. It is the same manual that your local Jeep dealer is using to repair your JEEP.
Download 2006-2010 Jeep Commander Repair Manual
- Engine 3.7 L (Gasoline).
- Engine 4.7 L (Gasoline).
- Engine 5.7 L (Gasoline).
- Engine 3.0 L (Diesel)
|You’ll Get||157.6 MB|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
- Download 2014-2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2015-2018 Kia Sorento Repair Manual
- Download 2013-2016 Hyundai Genesis Repair Manual
- Download 2001-2007 Toyota Highlander Repair Manual.
- Download 2007-2010 Toyota Tundra Repair Manual.
- Download 2008 Ford Taurus, Taurus X, Mercury Sable Repair Manual
This manual includes the procedures for maintenance, disassembling, reassembling, inspection, and adjustment of components and diagnostics for guidance of experienced mechanics. Please peruse and utilize this manual fully to ensure complete repair work to keep your vehicle in optimum condition. When replacement of parts during repair work is needed, be sure to use JEEP genuine parts.
CONTENTS: 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
A few pages will help you make the right decision
CAUTION: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or services only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, please be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.