Download 2008 Jeep Wrangler Repair Manual
- 3.8L Gasoline
- 2.8L Diesel
|You’ll Get||86.6 MB|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
- Download 2014-2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2006-2010 Jeep Commander Repair Manual
- Download 2014-2016 Jeep Compass and Patriot Repair Manual.
- Download 2008 Jeep Cherokee Liberty Repair Manual
- Download 2001-2007 Toyota Highlander Repair Manual.
- Download 2007-2010 Toyota Tundra Repair Manual.
- Download 2008 Ford Taurus, Taurus X, Mercury Sable Repair Manual
Contents: 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
The Jeep Wrangler (JK) is the third generation of the Jeep Wrangler off-road vehicle. The Wrangler was unveiled at the 2006 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the JK series 2007 Wrangler Unlimited at the 2006 New York Auto Show.
Since it’s redesigned in 2007, the Wrangler continues to be one of the most versatile off-road-capable Jeep ever made. In two-door form, the Wrangler is configurable in either X, Sahara and Rubicon trim. New in 2008, a right-hand drive Wrangler X is available for North America. The two-door Wrangler uses a standard four-wheel-drive system. The four-door Wrangler’s are labelled Unlimited, which inevitably incorporates a longer wheelbase into the original design.
The Unlimited can be ordered as a two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive system. Trims offered on the Wrangler Unlimited are X, Sahara (two- or four-wheel drive); or the Rubicon in four-wheel drive only. All come with the 3.8-litre V-6 engine producing 202 horsepower. The standard transmission is a six-speed manual with overdrive, or an optional four-speed automatic with overdrive is available (standard on Wrangler X RHD).
Standard safety features include side-impact door beams, four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes, and an energy-absorbing steering column. In 2008 the Wrangler offers a new Sahara Appearance Group, Detonator Yellow exterior colour (Wrangler X and Rubicon trims), and available remote start. Also, the Wrangler Sahara and Rubicon both receive a soft top as standard equipment.