The 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera and 911 Carrera S Cabriolet Service Information is not intended as a reference for repairs or for the diagnosis of technical problems.
Like the 911 Carrera Coupé and the 911 Carrera S Coupé, the 911 Carrera Cabriolet models once again set standards with respect to performance, fuel consumption and comfort. As with the Coupé, approx. 90% of all parts have been redesigned or fundamentally revised.
The intelligent lightweight construction has contributed to a reduction of 132 lbs (60 kg) in the vehicle weight on the one hand and to high body rigidity on the other. A unique, completely redesigned fabric convertible top with magnesium elements creates the continuous coupé-style roofline.
This, together with the integrated wind deflector, which is electrically operated for the first time, has set new standards in the cabriolet segment. A high level of qualification throughout the entire AfterSales organization is essential to meet the high expectations of Porsche customers, in spite of the ever-increasing complexity of the technology used in the vehicles and the growing number of different variants.
Porsche Service Training Team
DOWNLOAD: 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera and 911 Carrera S Cabriolet
This Manual is Locked
Please create a FREE ACCOUNT to Continue Reading or Downloading!
- Download 2010-2014 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring Repair Manual
- Download 2008-2010 Toyota Scion xD Repair Manual.
- 2015-2016 Ford Ranger PX MKII Service Repair Manual
- Download 2014-2018 Lexus LX570 / LX460 Wiring Diagrams.
- Download 2006-2010 Chevrolet Captiva Service Repair Manual.
- 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z, OEM Repair Manual (PDF).
- Download 2011-2017 Kia Rio Repair Manual
- Download 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Repair Service Manual