The 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera 4/4S Service Information is not intended as a reference for repairs or for the diagnosis of technical problems.
The 911 Carrera 4 models use the flat-six engines familiar from the 911 Carrera models with significantly higher performance figures compared with the previous model. The power output of the 3.4-liter flat engine has been increased by 5 hp to 350 hp (254 kW) despite a 0.2-liter reduction in displacement.
The power output of the 3.8-liter engine has been increased by 15 hp to 400 hp (297 kW) and the torque has been increased by 15 ft lb (20 Nm) to 325 ft lb (440 Nm). At the same time, the fuel consumption of the 911 Carrera 4 models has been reduced by up to 16%.
Porsche Service Training Team
DOWNLOAD: 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera 4/4S
This Manual is Locked
Please create a FREE ACCOUNT to Continue Reading or Download!
- Download 2010-2014 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring Repair Manual
- Download 2008-2010 Toyota Scion xD Repair Manual.
- 2015-2016 Ford Ranger PX MKII Service Repair Manual
- Download 2014-2018 Lexus LX570 / LX460 Wiring Diagrams.
- Download 2006-2010 Chevrolet Captiva Service Repair Manual.
- 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z, OEM Repair Manual (PDF).
- Download 2011-2017 Kia Rio Repair Manual
- Download 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Repair Service Manual