This is the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2014 Infiniti QX60, L50 Series in a simple PDF file format.
Download 2014 Infiniti QX60 Repair Manual
This is the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2014 Infiniti QX60, L50 Series in a simple PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Infiniti dealer mechanics use to diagnose and repair your Infiniti.
|You’ll Get||213 MB|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
- This manual has been written in a format that is designed to meet the needs of technicians and car owners worldwide. The objective is to use common and structural formats and procedures and to include similar content in each manual.
- This manual provides general descriptions for accomplishing diagnosis and testing, service and repair work with tested and effective techniques. Following them will help to ensure the integrity and reliability of your car.
- Important safety instruction, appropriate service methods and correct repair procedures, tools and equipment are essential for the safe, reliable operation of all motor vehicles as well as the personal safety of the individual carrying out the work.
- Anyone who departs from the instructions provided in this manual must first establish that personal safety level.
- Vehicle integrity and reliability cannot be compromised by the choice of method, tools or components.
- Download 2015 Infiniti QX60 Repair Manual
- Download 2016 Infiniti QX50 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2014 Infiniti QX80 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2008 Infiniti QX56 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2009 Infiniti QX56 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2015 Infiniti QX80 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2016 Infiniti Q70 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2015 Infiniti Q70 Service Repair Manual.
CONTENTS: 2014 Infiniti QX60 L50 Series
CAUTION: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or service only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, please be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.
Infiniti QX60 (L50)
|Also called||Infiniti JX35 (2012–2013)|
2014–2017 (QX60 Hybrid)
|Assembly||United States: Smyrna, Tennessee (Smyrna Assembly)|
|Designer||Naoyuki Ohkoshi (2009)|
Body and chassis
|Class||Mid-size luxury crossover SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Layout||Front-engine, front-wheel-drive / four-wheel drive|
|Platform||Nissan D platform|
|Related||Nissan Pathfinder (R52)|
|Electric motor||20 hp (15 kW) (Hybrid 2015)|
|Hybrid drivetrain||Parallel hybrid|
|Battery||0.6 kWh lithium-ion (Hybrid)|
|Wheelbase||114.2 in (2,901 mm)|
|Length||200.1 in (5,083 mm)|
|Width||77.2 in (1,961 mm)|
|Height||67.8 in (1,722 mm)|
|Curb weight||4,280 lb (1,941 kg) (FWD)
4,419 lb (2,004 kg) (AWD)
4,625 lb (2,098 kg) (Hybrid, AWD)