This is the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2013-2015 Kia Optima, third generation in a simple PDF file format.
Download 2013-2015 Kia Optima Repair Manual
This is the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2013-2015 Kia Optima, (engines 2.0L T-GDI and 2.4L GDI) third generation (TF) in a simple PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Kia dealer mechanics use to diagnose and repair your car.
Contents Two Folders
- Kia Optima 2013 2.0L Repair Manual
- Kia Optima 2013 2.4L Repair Manual
|File Size||114 MB|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
- Download 2012-2013 Kia Optima Repair Manual
- Download 2010-2011 Kia Optima Repair Manual
- Download 2016 Kia Sportage Repair Manual.
- Download 2011-2015 Kia Sportage Repair Manual
- Download 2013-2016 KIA K900 Repair Manual.
- Download 2009 Kia Sedona Repair Manual.
- Download 2015 Kia Sorento Repair Manual.
- 2019 Kia Stinger (CK) Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2002-2006 Kia Sedona Repair Manual. (Free)
- Download 1995-2002 Kia Sportage Service Repair Manual. (Free)
Sample Pages: 2013-2015 Kia Optima Repair Manual
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or service only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, please be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.
Please check first if your car is subject to “Kia Safety Recall” Before you buy this repair manual.
Is Your Vehicle Affected By a Safety Recall?
If you determine that your vehicle is affected, please contact an authorized Kia dealership immediately to schedule an appointment to have your vehicle repaired for FREE.
For the USA
To determine if your vehicle is affected by the recall, click on “Check my Kia” enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) (Vehicles purchased in the US only).
- For Honda Recall: Call 1-888-234-2138
- For Acura Recall: Call 1-888-234-2138
To find out if your Kia has any outstanding recall or product update notices enter your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
If you purchased your vehicle in Canada, please visit https://www.kia.ca/kia-recall
KIA Optima – Third Generation (TF)
Body and chassis
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Related||Hyundai Sonata (YF)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.