This is the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2004-2006 Toyota Scion xA, with the electrical wiring diagrams and body repair manual in a simple PDF file format
Download 2004-2006 Toyota Scion xA Repair Manual.
This is the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2004-2006 Toyota Scion xA, with the electrical wiring diagrams and body repair manual in a simple PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Toyota dealer technicians use to diagnose and repair your Scion.
|You’ll Get||120.7 MB|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
- Download 2005-2010 Toyota Scion tC Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2013 Toyota Scion Repair Manual.
- Download 2005-2009 Toyota 4Runner Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2007-2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2007-2011 Toyota Camry Service Repair Manual.
- 2015-2018 Toyota Tacoma Repair Service Manual.
- Download 2015 Toyota Tundra Service Repair Manual.
- This auto repair manual has been written in a format that is designed to meet the needs of technicians and car owners worldwide. The objective is to use common and structural formats and procedures and to include similar content in each manual.
- This manual provides general descriptions for accomplishing diagnosis and testing, service and repair work with tested and effective techniques. Following them will help to ensure the integrity and reliability of your car.
- Important safety instruction, appropriate service methods and correct repair procedures, tools and equipment are essential for the safe, reliable operation of all motor vehicles as well as the personal safety of the individual carrying out the work.
SAMPLE PAGES: 2006 Toyota Scion xA
CAUTION: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or service only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, please be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.
Toyota Scion xA (XP60)
|Assembly||Japan: Kanegasaki, Iwate (Kanto Auto Works)|
|Designer||Masanari Sakae (2000)|
Body and chassis
|Body style||5-door hatchback|
|Platform||Toyota NBC platform|
|Engine||1.5 L 1NZ-FE I4 (gasoline)|
|Power output||103–108 hp (77–81 kW; 104–109 PS)|