This is the original OEM workshop document for the 2010-2012 Chevrolet Equinox repair manual and GMC Terrain with the wiring diagram in PDF format.
Chevrolet Equinox Repair Manual (2010-2012)
This is the original OEM workshop document for the 2010-2012 Chevrolet Equinox repair manual and GMC Terrain with the wiring diagram in PDF format. It is the same manual that your local Chevrolet dealer technicians use to diagnose and repair your car.
|You’ll Get||178.4 MB|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
This manual includes the procedures for maintenance, disassembling, reassembling, inspection, and adjustment of components and diagnostics for the guidance of experienced mechanics. Please use this manual to ensure complete repair work to keep your vehicle in optimum condition. When replacement parts during repair work are needed, be sure to use genuine OEM parts.
CONTENTS: 2010-2012 Chevrolet Equinox Repair Manual and GMC Terrain
- Specifications Index
- DTC Index
- Diagnostic Connector (DLC) Locations
- Programming and Setup
- Air/Wind Noise
- Maintenance and Lubrication (1 of 2)
- Maintenance and Lubrication (2 of 2)
- Engine Electrical (1 of 2)
- Engine Electrical (2 of 2)
- Engine Cooling
- Engine Exhaust
- Engine Mechanical – 2.2L or 2.4L
- Engine Mechanical – 2.8L, 3.0L, 3.2L, or 3.6L
- Engine Mechanical – 2.8L, 3.0L, 3.2L, or 3.6L – Repair Instructions – Off Vehicle
- Engine Mechanical – 2.8L, 3.0L, 3.2L, or 3.6L – Repair Instructions – On Vehicle
- Emission Applications
- Engine Controls and Fuel – 2.2L or 2.4L
- Engine Controls and Fuel – 2.8L, 3.0L, 3.2L, or 3.6L
- Engine Controls and Fuel – 2.8L, 3.0L, 3.2L, or 3.6L (EWD)
- Engine Controls and Fuel – 2.2L or 2.4L
- Firing Order & Cylinder Identification
- Automatic Transmission – 6T30/6T40/6T45
- Automatic Transmission – 6T30/6T40/6T45 (Component Locator)
- Automatic Transmission – 6T70/6T75
- Automatic Transmission – 6T70/6T75 (Component Locator)
- Shift Lock Control
- Transfer Case – Getrag 760
- Antilock Brake System
- Disc Brakes
- Hydraulic Brakes
- Park Brake
- Propeller Shaft
- Rear Drive Axle
- Wheel Drive Shafts
- Suspension General Diagnosis
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Tire Pressure Monitoring (DTC Index)
- Tires and Wheels
- Wheel Alignment
- Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Steering Wheel and Column (1 of 2)
- Steering Wheel and Column (2 of 2)
- Power Steering
Accessories & Equipment
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Bolted Exterior Body Panels and Closures
- Bumpers and Fascias
- Collision Repair
- Cellular, Entertainment, and Navigation
- Cruise Control
- Displays and Gauges
- Exterior Trim
- Fixed and Moveable Windows
- Floor Coverings and Headlining
- Instrument Panel and Console Trim (1 of 2)
- Instrument Panel and Console Trim (2 of 2)
- Interior Trim and Paneling
- Luggage Rack and Roof Trim
- Object Detection
- Power Seats
- Paint and Coatings
- Plastic Panel Information and Repair
- Seat Heating and Cooling
- Seat Hardware, Trim, and Upholstery
- Squeaks and Rattles
- Secondary and Configurable Customer Controls
- Theft Deterrent
- Vehicle Access
- Wipers and Washers
- Water leaks
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- HVAC – Automatic
- HVAC – Manual
- Seat Belts
- Supplemental Inflatable Restraints
- Data Communications
- Power Outlets
- Remote Functions
- Component Locator – Inline Harness Connector End Views
- Wiring Systems and Power Management
- Wiring Systems and Power Management – Component Locator
- Chevrolet Equinox System Wiring Diagram
- 2012 Chevrolet Equinox Owner’s Manual
CAUTION: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or services only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, please be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.
18 reviews for Chevrolet Equinox Repair Manual (2010-2012)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Evelyn S (verified owner) –
“quick and easy, thank you Dardoor”
Dylan R (verified owner) –
Great manual! It provides too many guides, photos and clear instructions compared to its price charged.
Kehlani (verified owner) –
Sharon (verified owner) –
I’m caught 🙂 Find my love and will never buy in any other store.
Cooper (verified owner) –
Genau das, was ich gesucht have!
Jose (verified owner) –
The wiring diagram manual and the service manual are very cool. Also, the support is amazing, they always help you with any issues that you have with your car.
Karter (verified owner) –
Been using it for a while, I usually don’t write a review but this time I am truly convinced to write, you deserve it.
Charles O (verified owner) –
over the years i have brought more than 23 manuals from you, and thanks for making our repair task easy.
Sarah H (verified owner) –
Just love the manual and the customer support is the nicest.
Addison (verified owner) –
Been using a lot of items, and this service manual is obviously the best
Joshua B (verified owner) –
It’s far better than those similar manuals, while the price is still acceptable.
Christopher A (verified owner) –
So far, so good. Makikita natin kung ang manwal na ito ay tumutugon sa aking mga pangangailangan.
Gabriel R (verified owner) –
easy to find my repair manual and checkout is also easy.
Lily (verified owner) –
very easy to download
Matthew A (verified owner) –
Had the more expensive manual and it was useless. Couldn’t afford that one again so tried this one and my car is thankful.
Kathleen (verified owner) –
Good response from the support.
Samuel A (verified owner) –
An awesome service manual with great flexibility. The customer support is superb. I recommend this without any doubt.
Adam (verified owner) –
Great, easy to find