Download 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Repair Manual
- 2.0L Diesel
- 2.4L Gasoline
- 3.2L Gasoline
|You’ll Get||137.7 MB|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
- Download 2014-2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2006-2010 Jeep Commander Repair Manual
- Download 2014-2016 Jeep Compass and Patriot Repair Manual.
- Download 2008 Jeep Cherokee Liberty Repair Manual
- Download 2001-2007 Toyota Highlander Repair Manual.
- Download 2007-2010 Toyota Tundra Repair Manual.
- Download 2008 Ford Taurus, Taurus X, Mercury Sable Repair Manual
Sample Pages: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude KL
A few pages will help you make the right decision
It has many new features, some improving resource use, such as a disposable oil filter. It’s derived from the 3.6-litre that’s been one of Ward’s 10 Best Engines for the last three years. It makes 271 horsepower and 239 pound-feet of torque and it’s EPA-rated at 19/27 mpg City/Highway. We got 18.1 mpg in a 4×4 model.
The advantage to the V6 is towing, rated to 4500 pounds (best in class says Jeep) versus 2000 pounds for the I4. For daily driving, we like the four-cylinder, it’s smooth and powerful enough. However, it’s a tough call because the V6 is only a couple mpg thirstier. Both engines are aided by a new 9-speed automatic transmission, standard in all Cherokees.
It’s a compact marvel, raising the regular-car bar for tranny construction and packaging, not to mention the electronic and mechanical complexities of high-speed meshing of spinning steel gears. Our test drives revealed the shifts are smooth, while the programming is dominant even in manual mode. First gear is an aggressive 4.71:1 for low-end performance, while 6, 7, 8 and 9 are all overdrives for the highway, to increase fuel mileage and lower noise and vibration. Ninth gear is a super overdrive, at 0.48:1.