This is the original OEM workshop manual for the 2009-2012 Toyota Yaris wiring diagram (EM00S8E), (Sedan and Hatchback, LHD & RHD), 2nd generation (XP90), also called (Vios) in PDF.
2009-2012 Toyota Yaris Wiring Diagram
This is the original OEM workshop manual for the 2009-2012 Toyota Yaris wiring diagram (EM00S8E), (Sedan and Hatchback, LHD & RHD), second generation (XP90), also called (Vios) in PDF.
- 1KR-FE, (LHD & RHD), Hatchback.
- 1NZ-FE, (LHD & RHD), Hatchback and Sedan.
- 2NZ-FE, (LHD & RHD), Hatchback and Sedan.
- 1ND-TV & 1ND-TV With TMMF, (LHD & RHD), Hatchback.
- 1NR-FE, (LHD & RHD), Hatchback.
- 2SZ-FE, (LHD & RHD), Hatchback
- 2ZR-FE, (LHD & RHD), Hatchback
- Toyota Vitz (Japan, 1999–2019)
- Toyota Platz (Japan, 1999–2005)
- Toyota Echo (Australia and North America, 1999–2005)
- Toyota Belta (Japan, 2005–2012)
- Toyota Vios (Asia, 2007–present)
- Daihatsu Charade (Europe, 2011–2013)
- Scion iA (the United States, 2015–2016)
- Mazda2 Hybrid (Europe, 2022–present)
|You’ll Get||23.4 MB|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
|Searchable & Printable||YES|
CONTENTS: 2009-2012 Toyota Yaris Wiring Diagram
- RELAY LOCATION
- POSITION OF PARTS
- WIRING DIAGRAMS
- OVERALL SYSTEM WIRING
The Toyota Yaris is a supermini/subcompact car sold by Toyota since 1999, replacing the Starlet and Tercel.
Up to 2019, Toyota had used the Yaris nameplate on export versions of various Japanese-market models, with some markets receiving the same vehicles under the Toyota Echo name through 2005. Starting in 2020, the Yaris nameplate began to be used in Japan, which replaced the Vitz nameplate.
The Yaris nameplate has also been applied to other vehicles. From 1999 to 2005, the nameplate had been used for the Yaris Verso mini MPV sold in Europe, where it was known in Japan as the FunCargo. Since 2020, the nameplate has also been used for the subcompact crossover SUV offering called Yaris Cross. In North America, most Yaris sedan models sold from 2015 to 2020 and Yaris hatchbacks sold from 2019 until 2020 were restyled versions of the Mazda2, produced and developed by Mazda.
|File Language|| |
|You'll Get|| |
|Page Count|| |
|Instant Download|| |