This Cayenne S Hybrid Training Information is the training documentation for the 2-day high-voltage technician qualification. It deals not only with differences between the hybrid model and conventional drives but also with the special features of hybrid technology as well as the specific requirements with respect to high-voltage safety. Following successful completion of this training course, the participant will be a certified high-voltage technician. Only high-voltage technicians are authorized to switch off the electric power in the hybrid vehicle, which is a mandatory requirement for certain vehicle repairs.
Porsche Service Training Team
DOWNLOAD: 2011 Cayenne S Hybrid Service Information
This Manual is Locked
Please create a FREE ACCOUNT to Continue Reading or Download!
- Download 2010-2014 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring Repair Manual
- Download 2008-2010 Toyota Scion xD Repair Manual.
- 2015-2016 Ford Ranger PX MKII Service Repair Manual
- Download 2014-2018 Lexus LX570 / LX460 Wiring Diagrams.
- Download 2006-2010 Chevrolet Captiva Service Repair Manual.
- 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z, OEM Repair Manual (PDF).
- Download 2011-2017 Kia Rio Repair Manual
- Download 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Repair Service Manual