|Book Size||24.4 MB|
|Number of Pages||379 pages, 929 Color Illustrations|
|Published||Published August 21, 2017|
ABOUT THIS BOOK
In this book (Automobile Mechanical and Electrical Systems, 2nd edition), I have therefore concentrated on core technologies, in other words how things work, rather than giving details about speciﬁ c vehicles or manufacturers. However, I have included some examples of existing and upcoming technologies as a guide to how things are changing. This book is the ﬁrst in the ‘Automotive Technology: Vehicle Maintenance and Repair’ series:
- Automobile Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Automobile Advanced Fault Diagnosis
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles.
This book concentrates on essential knowledge and will cover everything you need to get started with your studies, no matter what qualiﬁ cation (if any) you are working towards. When you want more detailed information, you can move on to the other books. I hope you ﬁnd the content useful and informative. Comments, suggestions and feedback are always welcome on Dardoor.
On this site, you will also ﬁnd lots of free online resources to help with your studies. Check out Chapter 6 for more information about the amazing resources to go with this and my other books. These resources work with the book and are ideal for self-study or for teachers helping others to learn. Good luck and I hope you ﬁnd automotive technology as interesting as I still do.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- About the author
- Chapter 1. Overview and introduction
- Chapter 2. Engine systems
- Chapter 3. Electrical systems
- Chapter 4. Chassis systems
- Chapter 5. Transmission systems
- Chapter 6. Automotive Technology Academy
Download for free or kindly support the author by purchasing the book from here