You are downloading the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z in a simple and affordable PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Honda dealer technicians use to diagnose and repair your car.
|Number of Pages
The Honda CR-Z is a sport compact hybrid electric automobile manufactured by Honda from 2010 to 2016. It was marketed as a “sport hybrid coupe.” The CR-Z combines a hybrid gasoline-electric powertrain with traditional sports car elements, including a 2+2 seating arrangement (excluding North American models where the backseat is removed) and a standard 6-speed manual transmission. The CR-Z is the successor to the second generation Honda CR-X in both name and exterior design.
- This service and workshop repair manual has been written in a format that is designed to meet the needs of technicians and car owners worldwide. The objective is to use common and structural formats and procedures and to include similar content in each manual.
- This manual provides general descriptions for accomplishing diagnosis and testing, service and repair work with tested and effective techniques. Following them will help to ensure the integrity and reliability of your car.
- Important safety instruction, appropriate service methods and correct repair procedures, tools and equipment are essential for the safe, reliable operation of all motor vehicles as well as the personal safety of the individual carrying out the work.
- Anyone who departs from the instructions provided in this manual must first establish that personal safety level.
- Download 2004-2008 Honda Element Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2005-2009 Honda Odyssey Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2008–2010 Honda Accord Service Repair Manual.
- 2009-2010 Honda Pilot Service Repair Manual.
CONTENTS: 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z Repair Manual
Volume – 1
- General Information
- Engine Electrical
- Engine Mechanical
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel and Emission
- IMA System
Volume – 2
- The suspension (Including TPMS)
- Brakes (Including VSA)
- Body Electrical
- Audio, Navigation and Telematics