You are downloading the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z in a simple and affordable PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Honda dealer technicians use to diagnose and repair your car.
|You’ll Get||402 MB|
|Number of Pages||2,747|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
The Honda CR-Z is a sport compact hybrid electric automobile manufactured by Honda from 2010 to 2016. It was marketed as a “sport hybrid coupe.” The CR-Z combines a hybrid gasoline-electric powertrain with traditional sports car elements, including a 2+2 seating arrangement (excluding North American models where the backseat is removed) and a standard 6-speed manual transmission. The CR-Z is the successor to the second generation Honda CR-X in both name and exterior design.
- This service and workshop repair manual has been written in a format that is designed to meet the needs of technicians and car owners worldwide. The objective is to use common and structural formats and procedures and to include similar content in each manual.
- This manual provides general descriptions for accomplishing diagnosis and testing, service and repair work with tested and effective techniques. Following them will help to ensure the integrity and reliability of your car.
- Important safety instruction, appropriate service methods and correct repair procedures, tools and equipment are essential for the safe, reliable operation of all motor vehicles as well as the personal safety of the individual carrying out the work.
- Anyone who departs from the instructions provided in this manual must first establish that personal safety level.
- Download 2004-2008 Honda Element Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2005-2009 Honda Odyssey Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2008–2010 Honda Accord Service Repair Manual.
- 2009-2010 Honda Pilot Service Repair Manual.
Direct Download of Honda CR-Z Owner’s Manual
Owner’s Guides and Manuals are viewable on any computer or device with Adobe® Reader. These files contain detailed information about your vehicle and can be downloaded, searched, and printed directly from the following links.
- 2012 CR-Z Owner’s Manual (Unlinked).
- 2012 CR-Z Navigation Manual (Unlinked).
- 2012 CR-Z Technology Reference Guide.
CONTENTS: 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z Repair Manual
Volume – 1
- General Information
- Engine Electrical
- Engine Mechanical
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel and Emission
- IMA System
Volume – 2
- The suspension (Including TPMS)
- Brakes (Including VSA)
- Body Electrical
- Audio, Navigation and Telematics
CAUTION: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or service only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.
Honda CR-Z (ZF1/ZF2)
Body and chassis
Hybrid electric vehicle
|Body style||2-door coupe|
Honda Fit Hybrid
|Engine||Honda Hybrid System
1- Gasoline: 1.5 L LEA I4 1,499 cc (91.5 cu in) SOHC 16-valve i-VTEC
· (CVT) – 111 hp (83 kW) @ 6000rpm, 106 lb⋅ft (144 N⋅m) @ 4800rpm
· (MT) – 112 hp (84 kW) @ 6000rpm, 107 lb⋅ft (145 N⋅m) @ 4800rpm
2- Electric: DC Brushless Motor – MF6 Model
· 14 hp (10 kW) @ 1500 rpm, 58 lb⋅ft (79 N⋅m) @ 1000 rpm
|Predecessor||Honda Insight (First Generation)
Honda CR-X del Sol
|Successor||Honda Civic Type R (as a sports compact)
Honda Accord Hybrid and Honda Clarity (as a hybrid vehicle)
Here are the key features of the manual:
- Latest data for your vehicle,
- Easy to run, nothing to install, simple PDF format
- Fast access to exact solutions
- Step by Step illustrated repair procedures
- Dealer Service schedule with procedures required
- Technical information, Diagnosis Encoding & Schematics
- No software required, it’s just a friendly PDF file format.
- Have it with you at any time and anywhere you need it.
Here are some examples of use for each level of user:
A-The Novice User
- Cross-check what a garage is telling you
- Avoid premium garage replacement part prices
- Carry out basic repairs and upkeep of your car with dealer level instructional guides
- Every job will tell you exactly what tools you will need to complete it – simple.
- Find the correct spare parts for your exact model
- Develop your knowledge of vehicle service and repair at your pace and skill level
B- The Pro Mechanic
- Dealer Level Repair Workshop Resource Collection
- Complete Wiring Systems and Schematics
- Complete walk-through of Procedures
- Torque settings, Lubricant and liquid guides and Tool requirements for each job
- Every conceivable repair/replacement procedure fully explained
- No time limit or restrictions
- Ensures your or your client’s vehicle is dealt with at a Dealer standard