You are downloading the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2003-2006 Honda Pilot, first-generation, Engine 3.5L V6 in a simple PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Honda dealer technicians use to diagnose and repair your car.
The Honda Pilot is a mid-size crossover SUV manufactured by Honda and introduced in 2002.
Primarily aimed at the North American market, the Pilot is the largest SUV from Honda and features three-row seating. Pilots are currently manufactured in Lincoln, Alabama, and the Pilot was produced in Alliston, Ontario until April 2007. The first generation Pilot was released in April 2002 as a 2003 model.
The Pilot shares its platform with the Acura MDX, as well as the North American market Odyssey minivan. The Pilot’s unibody construction and independent suspension are designed to provide handling similar to that of a car, and it has integrated perimeter frame rails to allow towing and light off-road use.
Prior to the introduction of the Pilot, Honda marketed the compact crossover CR-V and the Honda Passport (a rebadged Isuzu Rodeo). The Honda Passport that was sold between 1993 and 2002 was a truck-based design. The Pilot is Honda’s largest SUV, although the 2010 Crosstour surpassed the Pilot in length.
The Pilot is sold in North America and the Middle East, while the Honda MDX (first generation Acura MDX) was marketed in Japan and Australia for several years. The second-generation Pilot is also sold in Russia, Ukraine, South Korea, Latin America, and the Philippines.
- This workshop repair manual has been written in a format that is designed to meet the needs of technicians and car owners worldwide. The objective is to use common and structural formats and procedures and to include similar content in each manual.
- This manual provides general descriptions for accomplishing diagnosis and testing, service and repair work with tested and effective techniques. Following them will help to ensure the integrity and reliability of your car.
- Important safety instruction, appropriate service methods and correct repair procedures, tools and equipment are essential for the safe, reliable operation of all motor vehicles as well as the personal safety of the individual carrying out the work.
- Anyone who departs from the instructions provided in this manual must first establish that personal safety level.
- Vehicle integrity and reliability cannot be compromised by the choice of method, tools or components.
- 2009-2010 Honda Pilot Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2007 Honda CR-V Repair Manual.
- 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z, OEM Repair Manual (PDF).
- Download 2004-2008 Honda Element Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2008–2010 Honda Accord Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2005-2009 Honda Odyssey Service Repair Manual.
SAMPLE PAGES: 2003-2006 Honda Pilot
CAUTION: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or service only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.
|Body and chassis
|Mid-size crossover SUV
|FF (since 2006) / 4WD
|3.5-liter Honda J35 V6