About This Book
Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems, 5th edition textbook will help you learn all the skills you need to pass all Vehicle Electrical and Electronic Systems courses and qualifications. As electrical and electronic systems become increasingly more complex and fundamental to the workings of modern vehicles, understanding these systems is essential for automotive technicians.
.... Read More
For students new to the subject, this book will help to develop this knowledge, but will also assist experienced technicians in keeping up with recent technological advances. This new edition includes information on developments in pass-through technology, multiplexing, and engine control systems. In full colour and covering the latest course specifications, this is the guide that no student enrolled in an automotive maintenance and repair course should be without. Designed to make learning easier, this book contains:
- Photographs, flow charts, quick-reference tables, overview descriptions and step-by-step instructions.
- Case studies to help you put the principles covered into a real-life context.
- Useful margin features throughout, including definitions, key facts and ‘safety first’ considerations.
- Free access to the support website where you will find lots of additional information and useful learning materials: www.automotive-technology.org.
Tom Denton is a Fellow of the Institute of the Motor Industry, a Member of the Institute of Road Transport Engineers and of the Society of Automotive Engineers. He has written over 20 textbooks, along with support materials, and world-leading eLearning courses.
|Book Size||28.8 MB|
|Number of Pages||701|
- Advanced Automotive Electricity and Electronics
- An Introduction to Modern Vehicle Design
- How to Design and Build an Electric Car
DOWNLOAD: Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems
Download for free or kindly support the author by purchasing the book from here.