This is a Free, complete, and original OEM service and workshop repair manual for this exotic classic sport car 1980 Mazda RX7 first generation (SA/FB) in a simple PDF file format
Free Download 1980 Mazda RX7 Repair Manual
This is a FREE, complete, and original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 1980 Mazda RX7 first generation (SA/FB), repair manual in a simple PDF file format. It contains all the necessary instructions needed to repair this exotic classic car. It is the same manual that your local Mazda dealer technicians use to diagnose and repair your car.
|File Size||28.9 MB|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
- Download 2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2011-2014 Nissan Qashqai Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2016 Nissan Juke Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2016 Nissan 370Z Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2015 Nissan Armada Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2015 Nissan Titan Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2016 Nissan Maxima Repair Manual
- Download 2011-2014 Nissan Maxima Repair Manual
- Free Download 2011-2016 Chevrolet Captiva Repair Manual
- Download 2013 Chevrolet Cruze Repair Manual
- Download 2013-2015 Ford Mustang Repair Manual.
Sample Pages: 1980 Mazda RX7 (SA/FB)
The Mazda RX-7 is a front/mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive, rotary engine-powered sports car that was manufactured and marketed by Mazda from 1978 to 2002 across three generations, all of which made use of a compact, lightweight Wankel rotary engine.
The first generation of the RX-7, SA, was a two-seater 2 door hatchback coupé. It featured a 12A carbureted rotary engine as well as the option for a 13B with electronic fuel injection in later years.
The second generation of RX-7, known as the FC, was offered as a 2-seater coupé with a 2+2 option available in some markets, as well as in a convertible body style. This was powered by the 13B rotary engine, offered in naturally aspirated or turbocharged forms.
The third generation of the RX-7, known as the FD, was also a 2-seater coupé. This featured a sequentially turbocharged 13B REW engine. This also featured the 2+2 seating option in some markets.
The RX-7 made Car and Driver magazine’s Ten Best list five times. More than 800,000 were manufactured over its lifetime.
|Mazda RX-7 – First Generation (SA)|
|Also called||Mazda Savanna RX-7|
|Designer||Matasaburo Maeda (1976)|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
|Engine||All Wankel rotary
Vintage Mazda RX7 Advertisement
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.