This is the original service and workshop repair manual of the 2015-2018 Ford Focus RS III in a simple PDF file format.
Download 2015-2018 Ford Focus MK3 Repair Service Manual.
This is the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2015-2018 Ford Focus RS MK3 in a simple PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Ford dealer mechanics use to diagnose and repair your car.
|You’ll Get||168.8 MB|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
Boasting 350 metric hp from its 2.3 litre EcoBoost engine, Ford’s Mark 3 Focus RS is simply a stunning piece of kit. The RS has much of the advanced technology and features you would find in supercars costing many times as much, like launch control, 4WD torque vectoring and track-inspired Tenneco suspension systems.
This bestows the Focus with exceptional traction and handling and helps to despatch the 0-60mph sprint in just 4.5 seconds, while it’s Ecoboost credentials keep the economy high and emissions low. The RS looks capable, but the styling is not as eye-catching as Honda’s Civic, while interior trim is adequate for a car in this price band (optional SYNC 2 touchscreen and luxury pack are a must).
Nitrous Blue paintwork with complementary interior trim and black alloys is definitely the best combination. All this from just over £30k in the UK makes the RS, without doubt, the new class leader in the hot hatch division, and a serious driver’s car capable of worrying many a supercar on road or track!
- Download 2015 Volkswagen Golf Variant Service Repair Manual
- Download 2016 Infiniti Q70 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2016 Nissan Rogue Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2016 Nissan Versa Note Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2015 Nissan XTerra Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2007 Ford Mustang and Mustang GT Service Repair Manual.
- Affordable 2006 Lexus RX300 Factory Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2008 Ford Taurus, Taurus X and Mercury Sable Service Repair Manual.
MANUAL CONTENTS: 2015-2018 Ford Focus RS MK3
- Identification Codes
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness
- Suspension System
- Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Wheels and Tires
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Vehicle Dynamic Suspension
- Rear Drive Axle/Differential
- Front Drive Halfshafts
- Rear Drive Halfshafts
- Brake System
- Front Disc Brake
- Rear Disc Brake
- Parking Brake and Actuation
- Hydraulic Brake Actuation
- Power Brake Actuation
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) and Stability Control
- Power Steering
- Steering Column
- Steering Wheel and Column Electrical Components
- Engine System
- Engine – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Engine Cooling – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Fuel Charging and Controls – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Fuel Charging and Controls – Turbocharger – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Accessory Drive – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Starting System – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Engine Ignition – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Engine Emission Control – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Intake Air Distribution and Filtering – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Evaporative Emissions – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Electronic Engine Controls – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Clutch Controls
- Manual Transmission – 6-Speed Manual Transmission – MMT6
- Manual Transmission External Controls
- Four-Wheel Drive Systems
- Power Transfer Unit
- Exhaust System – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Fuel System – General Information – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Fuel Tank and Lines – 2.3L EcoBoost (257kW/350PS) – MI4
- Acceleration Control
- Climate Control System
- Supplemental Climate Control
- Instrument Panel and Interior Switches Illumination
- Instrumentation, Message Center and Warning Chimes
- Parking Aid – Vehicles With Parking Aid Camera
- Charging System
- Battery, Mounting and Cables
- Generator and Regulator
- Voltage Converter/Inverter
- Information and Entertainment System – Vehicles With AM/FM/CD/SYNC
- Information and Entertainment System – Vehicles With Sony Audio System
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- Module Communications Network
- Module Configuration
- Wiring Harnesses
- Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) – Vehicles With Keyless Entry and Push Button Start
- Cruise Control
- Multifunction Electronic Modules
- Body System
- Front End Body Panels
- Body Closures
- Interior Trim and Ornamentation
- Exterior Trim and Ornamentation
- Rear View Mirrors – Vehicles With One-Touch Up and Down Front Windows
- Front Seats
- Rear Seats
- Glass, Frames and Mechanisms
- Instrument Panel and Console
- Handles, Locks, Latches and Entry Systems
- Wipers and Washers
- Roof Opening Panel
- Seatbelt Systems
- Supplemental Restraint System
- Uni-Body, Subframe and Mounting System
- Supplemental Restraint System
- Diagnosis and Testing
Technical Service Training Manual
- Training Manual
- 2018 Ford Focus Owner’s Manual
- 2017 Ford Focus Owner’s Manual
- 2016 Ford Focus Owner’s Manual
- 2015 Ford Focus Owner’s Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.