This is the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2009-2012 Mazda 6 Repair Manual in a simple PDF file format.
Download 2009-2012 Mazda 6 Repair Manual
This is the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2009-2012 Mazda 6 in a simple PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Mazda dealer mechanics use to diagnose and repair your car.
|YOU’LL GET||176 MB|
|Number of Pages||13,696|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
- Download 2007 Mazda CX-7 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2008 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2008-2009 Mazda Miata MX-5 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2016-2018 Mazda CX-5 Repair Service Manual.
- 2007 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring Service Repair Manual.
CONTENTS: 2009-2012 Mazda 6 Repair Manual
- 2009-2012 Mazda 6 Workshop Repair Manual.
- 2009 Mazda 6 Service Highlights.
- 2010 Mazda 6 Service Highlights.
- 2011 Mazda 6 Service Highlights.
- 2012 Mazda 6 Service Highlights.
- Automatic Transaxle Workshop Manual, Mazda6 CX-7 CX-9, AW6A-EL AW6AX-EL 6-Speed.
- Manual Transaxle Workshop Manual, (Mazda6 2009-Present ), (Mazda3 2010-Present ), G66M-R 6-Speed.
- 2009-2013 Mazda 6 Bodyshop Manual.
- Automatic Transaxle Workshop Manual, FS5A-EL.
- Mazda 6 (2009-2013), L5 (2.5L) Engine Workshop Manual.
- Wiring Diagram Info.
CAUTION: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or service only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, please be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.
The Mazda 6 or Mazda6 (known as the Mazda Atenza in Japan and China, derived from the Italian attenzione) is a mid-size car produced by Mazda since 2002, replacing the long-produced Capella/626 in 2002. The car was popular among consumers, selling faster than all previous Mazda models.
The Mazda6 was marketed as the first example of the company’s “Stylish, Insightful and Spirited” design philosophy, followed by the Mazda2 in December 2002, the RX-8 in August 2003, the Mazda3 in January 2004, the Mazda5 in the summer of 2005, the MX-5 in October 2005, and the CX-7 in November 2006. The 2003 Mazda6 is essentially the sixth-generation Mazda 626, as the Mazda6 continues on the G platform, progressing from the GF-platform 626/Capella to the GG-platform Mazda6.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.