You are downloading the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid as a simple PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Honda dealer technicians use to diagnose and repair your car.
|You’ll Get||61 MB|
|Number of Pages||2282|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
The Honda Accord, known as the Honda Inspire in Japan for certain generations, is a series of automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976, best known for its four-door sedan variant, which has been one of the best-selling cars in the United States since 1989. The Accord nameplate has been applied to a variety of vehicles worldwide, including coupes, station wagons, hatchbacks and a Honda Crosstour crossover.
In 1982, the Accord became the first car from a Japanese manufacturer to be produced in the United States when production commenced in Marysville, Ohio at Honda’s Marysville Auto Plant. The Accord has achieved considerable success, especially in the United States, where it was the best-selling Japanese car for sixteen years (1982–97), topping its class in sales in 1991 and 2001, with around ten million vehicles sold. Numerous road tests, past and present, rate the Accord as one of the world’s most reliable vehicles. The Accord has been on the Car and Driver 10Best list a record 30 times.
- This service and workshop repair manual has been written in a format that is designed to meet the needs of technicians and car owners worldwide. The objective is to use common and structural formats and procedures and to include similar content in each manual.
- This manual provides general descriptions for accomplishing diagnosis and testing, service and repair work with tested and effective techniques. Following them will help to ensure the integrity and reliability of your car.
- Important safety instruction, appropriate service methods and correct repair procedures, tools and equipment are essential for the safe, reliable operation of all motor vehicles as well as the personal safety of the individual carrying out the work.
- Anyone who departs from the instructions provided in this manual must first establish that personal safety level.
- 2009-2010 Honda Pilot Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2007 Honda CR-V Repair Manual.
- 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z, OEM Repair Manual (PDF).
- Download 2004-2008 Honda Element Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2008–2010 Honda Accord Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2005-2009 Honda Odyssey Service Repair Manual.
CONTENTS: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid
A Few Pages Will Help You Make The Right Decision
CAUTION: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or service only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Compact car (1976–1989)
Mid-size car (1989–present)
|Body style||3-door hatchback (1976–1989)
4-door sedan (1976–present)
2-door coupé (1989–1997, 2003–2017)
5-door station wagon (1989–2015)