This is a FREE and original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2004 Acura TL third-generation (UA6) in a simple PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Acura dealer mechanics use to diagnose and repair your car.
|You’ll Get||41.6 MB|
|Delivery Method||Free Instant Download|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
The Acura TL is a midsize upscale car that was manufactured by Acura. It was introduced in 1995 to replace the Acura Vigor and was badged for the Japanese-market from 1996 to 2000 as the Honda Inspire and from 1996 to 2004 as the Honda Saber.
The TL was Acura’s best-selling model until it was outsold by the MDX in 2007. In 2005, it ranked as the second best-selling luxury sedan in the United States behind the BMW 3 Series, but sales have decreased since then. Four generations of the Acura TL were produced, with the final fourth generation TL premiering in 2008 as a 2009 model and ending production in 2014 when it was replaced together with the TSX by the TLX.
- Download 2005-2008 Acura RL Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2002-2006 Acura RSX Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2006-2009 Acura CSX Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2004-2008 Acura TSX Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2007 Acura MDX Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2015 Volkswagen Golf Variant Service Repair Manual
- Download 2016 Infiniti Q70 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2016 Nissan Rogue Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2016 Nissan Versa Note Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2015 Nissan XTerra Service Repair Manual.
CONTENTS: 2004 Acura TL
Acura TL Third Generation – (UA6–UA7; 2004–2008)
2004–2006 Acura TL
|Production||September 2003-August 2008|
|Assembly||Marysville, Ohio, United States (Marysville Auto Plant)|
|Designer||Jon Ikeda (2001)|
Body and chassis
|Layout||Transverse front-engine, front-wheel drive|
|Engine||3.2 L J32A3 (270 hp) V6
3.5 L J35A8 (286 hp) V6 (Type-S only)
|Wheelbase||107.9 in (2,741 mm)|
|Length||189.3 in (4,808 mm)
Type-S: 189.8 in (4,821 mm)
|Width||72.2 in (1,834 mm)|
|Height||56.7 in (1,440 mm)|
|Curb weight||3,480 lb (1,579 kg)|