This is the genuine factory service and repair manual of the 2016-2018 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.
2016-2018 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Service Repair Manual
This is the genuine factory service and repair manual of the 2016-2018 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra. This high-quality and OEM manual is 100% complete, with no missing, corrupt pages, sections to freak you out!
Save Time and Money by Doing it Yourself.
This service manual has been prepared to provide mechanical technicians with the necessary information and guidance for the correct maintenance and repair of the 2016-2018 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.
Get the same level of information about your Silverado or Sierra that your local dealer technician has in PDF format. Every single element of service, repair and maintenance are included in this fully updated factory repair workshop manual. From basic tasks to a full engine rebuild, every procedure is covered with simple step by step illustrated instructions.
- Files Type: PDF
- Files Language: English
- ZIP Folder Size: 448.6 MB
- Delivery Method: Instant Download.
When replacement of parts during repair work is needed, be sure to use GMC genuine parts.
- 2006-2010 Chevrolet Impala OEM Service and Repair Manual.
- 2007-2009 Chevrolet Silverado & Sierra, OEM Service and Repair Manual.
- 2013-2016 GMC Acadia Denali, Enclave and Traverse Service Repair Manual.
CONTENTS: 2016-2018 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.
- General Information
- Maintenance and Lubrication
- Reminder Indicator (Reset Procedures)
- Commonly Used Abbreviations
- DTC Index
- Emission Control Abbreviations
- Trouble Shooting
- Trouble Shooting – Basic Procedures
- Vehicle Diagnostic Information – Scan Tool Data
- Vehicle Diagnostic Information – Description and Operation
- Vibration Diagnosis and Correction
- Programming and Setup
- Squeaks and Rattles
- State Emission Standards – Gasoline
- State Emission Standards
- Water leaks
- Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Engine Controls and Fuel – 4.3L (LV3)
- Engine Controls and Fuel – 5.3L (L83 L8B) or 6.2L (L86)
- Engine Heating and Cooling
- Engine Mechanical – 4.3L (LV3)
- Engine Mechanical – 5.3L (L83 L8B) or 6.2L (L86)
- Hybrid/EV Controls
- Hybrid/EV Cooling
- Hybrid/EV Energy Storage
- Mode 6
- Transfer Case – MP 1222/1225/1226 (NQG)
- Transfer Case – MP 1625/1626 (NQF)
- Transfer Case – MP 3023/3024 (NQH)
- Automatic Transmission – 6L80 (MYC) or 6L90 (MYD)
- Automatic Transmission – 8L90 (M5U M5X)
- Automatic Transmission Cooling
- Manual Transmission – Tremec 5-Speed (MQ7)
- Power Take-Off
- Shift Lock Control
- Antilock Brake System – Less than 3900 kg (8600 lb) GVW
- Disc Brakes
- Hydraulic Brakes
- Park Brake
- Trailer Brake Controls
- Wheel Drive Shafts
- Front Drive Axle
- Propeller Shaft
- Rear Drive Axle
- Power Steering
- Steering Linkage
- Steering Wheel and Column
- Electronic Suspension Control
- Suspension General Diagnosis
- Rear Suspension
- Front Suspension
- Tire Pressure Monitoring (1 of 2)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring (2 of 2)
- Tires and Wheels
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Alignment Specifications
Accessories and Equipment
- Air/Wind Noise
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Adjustable Pedals
- Bumpers and Fascias
- Bolted Exterior Body Panels and Closures
- Cellular, Entertainment, and Navigation
- Collision Repair
- Data Communications
- Data Communications – Diagnostic Information and Procedures
- Displays and Gauges
- Exterior Trim
- Fixed and Moveable Windows
- Floor Coverings and Headlining
- Frame and Underbody
- Horns and Pedestrian Alerts
- Instrument Panel and Console Trim
- Interior Trim and Paneling
- Remote Functions
- Object Detection and Pedestrian Protection
- Paint and Coatings
- Plastic Panel Information and Repair
- Power Outlets
- Power Seats
- Seat Belts
- Seat Hardware, Trim, and Upholstery
- Seat Heating and Cooling
- Secondary and Configurable Customer Controls
- Theft Deterrent
- Vehicle Access
- Wiring Systems and Power Management – Vehicle Zoning Strategy
- Wipers and Washers
- Supplemental Inflatable Restraints
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- HVAC – Automatic
- HVAC – Manual
- 12 V Starting and Charging – Hybrid (HP5)
- Starting and Charging
- Cruise Control
- Wiring Systems and Power Management
- How to Use Electrical Schematics
- Component Locator.
- Master Electrical Schematic Icons.
- Wiring Harness Routing Views.
- Component Connector End Views.
- Component Locations.
- Inline Harness Connector End Views.
- Schematic Wiring Diagrams.
- System Wiring Diagrams
- Chevrolet Silverado Owner’s Manual
A Few Pages Will Help You Make The Right Decision.