About This Book
Translation from the German book Handbuch Lithium-Ionen-Batterien by Reiner Korthauer (ed)
The handbook “Lithium-Ion Batteries Basics and Applications” focuses on a complete outline of lithium-ion batteries. Just before starting with an exposition of the fundamentals of this system, the book gives a short explanation of the newest cell generation.
.... Read More
The most important elements are described as negative/positive electrode materials, electrolytes, seals and separators. The battery disconnect unit and the battery management system are important parts of modern lithium-ion batteries.
An economical, faultless and efficient battery production is a must today and is represented with one chapter in the handbook. Cross-cutting issues like electrical, chemical, functional safety are further topics.
Last but not least standards and transportation themes are the final chapters of the handbook.
The different topics of the handbook provide a good knowledge base not only for those working daily on electrochemical energy storage but also for scientists, engineers and students concerned with modern battery systems.
|Book Size||20.6 MB|
|Publisher||2018, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg|
- Advanced Automotive Electricity and Electronics
- An Introduction to Modern Vehicle Design
- Download 2008-2010 Toyota Scion xD Repair Manual.
- 2015-2016 Ford Ranger PX MKII Service Repair Manual
- Download 2015-2018 Kia Sorento Repair Manual
- Download 2007-2011 Toyota Camry Service Repair Manual.
- Free Download: 2013 Cayenne Diesel (92A)
- Download 2016 Range Rover Evoque Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2016 Infiniti Q70 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2015-2018 Ford Mustang Service Repair Manual.
- Free Download 2015-2018 Lexus ES350 ES250 ES200 Wiring Diagram
DOWNLOAD: Lithium-Ion Batteries Basics and Applications
This Manual is Locked
Please create a FREE ACCOUNT to Continue Reading or Download!