About This Book
A fully up-to-date, hands-on guide to electric motors
Keep electric motors running at peak performance! Electric Motor Maintenance and Troubleshooting, Second Edition explains in detail how all types of AC and DC motors work. Essential for anyone who needs to buy, installs, troubleshoots, maintain, or repair small to industrial-size electric motors, this practical guide contains new information on three-phase motors along with coverage of the latest test instruments.
.... Read More
Drawing on his more than 40 years of experience working with electric motors, expert author Augie Hand provides a wealth of tested procedures to pinpoint and correct any kind of issue. He”ll help you decide whether to replace a motor, take it offline for repair, or repair it in place–decisions that can reduce downtime. End-of-chapter questions reinforce the material covered in the book. Quickly and accurately diagnose electric motor problems and find effective solutions with help from this fully updated classic.
Electric Motor Maintenance and Troubleshooting, Second Edition covers:
- Troubleshooting and testing DC machines
- AC electric motor theory
- Single-phase motors
- Three-phase induction motors
- Troubleshooting less common motors, including synchronous, two-speed one-winding, and multispeed
- Test instruments and services
|Book Size||63.6 MB|
- Advanced Automotive Electricity and Electronics
- An Introduction to Modern Vehicle Design
- Download 2008-2010 Toyota Scion xD Repair Manual.
- 2015-2016 Ford Ranger PX MKII Service Repair Manual
- Download 2015-2018 Kia Sorento Repair Manual
- Download 2007-2011 Toyota Camry Service Repair Manual.
DOWNLOAD: Electric Motor Maintenance and Troubleshooting
This Manual is Locked
Please create a FREE ACCOUNT to Continue Reading or Downloading!