This book surveys state-of-the-art research on and developments in lithium-ion batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles. It summarizes their features in terms of performance, cost, service life, management, charging facilities, and safety. Vehicle electrification is now commonly accepted as a means of reducing fossil-fuel consumption and air pollution. At present, every electric vehicle on the road is powered by a lithium-ion battery.
Currently, batteries based on lithium-ion technology are ranked first in terms of performance, reliability and safety. Though other systems, e.g., metal-air, lithium-sulphur, solid-state, and aluminum-ion, are now being investigated, the lithium-ion system is likely to dominate for at least the next decade – which is why several manufacturers, e.g., Toyota, Nissan and Tesla, are chiefly focusing on this technology.
Providing comprehensive information on lithium-ion batteries, the book includes contributions by the world’s leading experts on Li-ion batteries and vehicles.
Battery safety, environmentally friendly cars, Electric car Green, car Electric battery for cars, Hybrid vehicles, alternative fuel vehicle
|Book Size||9.6 MB|
- Car Hacks and Mods for Dummies
- Automotive Electricity: Electric Drives
- Automotive Air Conditioning Optimization, Control and Diagnosis
- Automobile Mechanical and Electrical Systems 2nd Edition
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems, Fifth Edition
- 3D Automotive Modeling
- How to Design and Build an Electric Car
- Download Essentials of Vehicle Dynamics
- Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems
DOWNLOAD: Behaviour of Lithium-Ion Batteries in Electric Vehicles
Download for free or kindly support the author by purchasing the book from the publisher’s website.