The 2015 Porsche 911 Targa 4 and Targa 4S service information is not intended as a reference for repairs or for the diagnosis of technical problems.
With the roof concept of the 911 Targa 4/4S (991), Porsche bridges the gap to the original Targa model from 1965 and proves once again that tradition and innovation can be perfectly combined. At the press of a button, the fully automatic roof system spectacularly stows the convertible top behind the rear seat system.
A transverse strut in front of the convertible top compartment integrates this into the interior in a visually perfect way. The curved rear window made of laminated safety glass can be heated and allows plenty of light into the vehicle. It also permits exceptional all-around visibility. The fixed Targa bar features an aluminum trim and provides roll-over protection as with the original Targa concept.
A high level of qualification throughout the entire AfterSales organization is essential to meet the high expectations of Porsche customers, in spite of the ever-increasing complexity of the technology used in the vehicles and the growing number of different variants.
Porsche Service Training Team
DOWNLOAD: 2015 Porsche 911 Targa 4 and Targa 4S (991)
This Manual is Locked
Please create a FREE ACCOUNT to Continue Reading or Downloading!
- Download 2010-2014 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring Repair Manual
- Download 2008-2010 Toyota Scion xD Repair Manual.
- 2015-2016 Ford Ranger PX MKII Service Repair Manual
- Download 2014-2018 Lexus LX570 / LX460 Wiring Diagrams.
- Download 2006-2010 Chevrolet Captiva Service Repair Manual.
- 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z, OEM Repair Manual (PDF).
- Download 2011-2017 Kia Rio Repair Manual
- Download 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Repair Service Manual