The 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo and 911 Turbo S service information is not intended as a reference for repairs or for the diagnosis of technical problems.
Its presentation at the Paris Motor Show in 1974 marked the beginning of a unique success story for the 911 Turbo. With the Turbo, a benchmark for the Sports Car was born. A proverbial technology pioneer from the very beginning, each generation of the 911 Turbo represented the pinnacle of what is technologically possible in terms of performance.
It was always ahead of its time: While others were still using large-displacement 12-cylinder engines in their top models, the 911 Turbo managed to set new standards with a relatively small, light-weight, but extremely powerful flat-six engine.
We have followed this tradition undeterred ever since. Today, we use unique technologies, such as Variable Turbine Geometry (VTG), which significantly increases both the performance and efficiency of the turbo engine.
Even with all the innovations that make up previous model history, the new generation of the 911 Turbo represents an unusually large step forwards in terms of development: In essence, this is a completely new vehicle, with a longer wheelbase, wider track, larger wheels and intelligent lightweight construction. The result is higher performance potential and greater comfort.
Porsche Service Training Team
DOWNLOAD: 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo and 911 Turbo S
This Manual is Locked
Please create a FREE ACCOUNT to Continue Reading or Download!
- Free Download: 2013 Cayenne Diesel (92A)
- Free Download 2015-2018 Lexus ES350 ES250 ES200 Wiring Diagram
- Download 2010-2014 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring Repair Manual
- Download 2008-2010 Toyota Scion xD Repair Manual.
- 2015-2016 Ford Ranger PX MKII Service Repair Manual
- Download 2014-2018 Lexus LX570 / LX460 Wiring Diagrams.
- Download 2006-2010 Chevrolet Captiva Service Repair Manual.
- 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z, OEM Repair Manual (PDF).
- Download 2011-2017 Kia Rio Repair Manual
- Download 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Repair Service Manual