The 2014 Porsche 911 GT3 Service Information is not intended as a reference for repairs or for the diagnosis of technical problems.
The Porsche 911 GT3 (991) is an uncompromising high-performance Sports Car for the race circuit and a sporty companion in everyday life. No other vehicle masters the balancing act between sportiness and day-to-day usability better than the 911 GT3.
The standard Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) is an absolute innovative development on the GT3, bringing the new GT3 even closer to its related model, the 911 GT3 Cup. For even greater agility and day-to-day usability, the new 911 GT3 comes with rear-axle steering, which helps to achieve more dynamic handling and a smaller turning circle.
For the first time, direct fuel injection (DFI) is used for the GT3, ensuring lower fuel consumption and an even more spontaneous response. To achieve the high engine speeds of 9,000 rpm, the valves are activated via valve levers.
Porsche Service Training Team
DOWNLOAD: 2014 Porsche 911 GT3 Service Information
This Manual is Locked
Please create a FREE ACCOUNT to Continue Reading or Downloading!
- Download 2010-2014 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring Repair Manual
- Download 2008-2010 Toyota Scion xD Repair Manual.
- 2015-2016 Ford Ranger PX MKII Service Repair Manual
- Download 2014-2018 Lexus LX570 / LX460 Wiring Diagrams.
- Download 2006-2010 Chevrolet Captiva Service Repair Manual.
- 2010-2012 Honda CR-Z, OEM Repair Manual (PDF).
- Download 2011-2017 Kia Rio Repair Manual
- Download 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Repair Service Manual