This is the original OEM electrical wiring diagrams for the 2010 Lexus RX350 in a simple PDF file format which you can download for FREE.
HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL
This manual provides information on the electrical circuits installed on vehicles by dividing them into a circuit for each system.
The actual wiring of each system circuit is shown from the point where the power source is received from the battery as far as each ground point. (All circuit diagrams are shown with the switches in the OFF position.)
When troubleshooting any problem, first understand the operation of the circuit where the problem was detected (see System Circuit section), the power source supplying power to that circuit (see Power Source section), and the ground points (see Ground Point section). See the System Outline to understand the circuit operation.
When the circuit operation is understood, begin troubleshooting of the problem circuit to isolate the cause. Use Relay Location and Electrical Wiring Routing sections to find each part, junction block and wiring harness connectors, wiring harness and wiring harness connectors and ground points of each system circuit. Internal wiring for each junction block is also provided for a better understanding of the connection within a junction block.
Wiring related to the separate system is indicated in each system circuit by arrows (from___, to_). When overall connections are required, see the Overall Electrical Wiring Diagram at the end of the manual.
- Download 2012-2015 Lexus RX450h Hybrid Wiring Diagrams.
- Download 2014-2018 Lexus LX570 / LX460 Wiring Diagrams.
- Download 2008-2014 Lexus LS460 | LS460L Wiring Diagrams.
- Download 2014-2019 Lexus RC300h Hybrid Wiring Diagrams.
DOWNLOAD: 2010 Lexus RX350 Wiring Diagrams
This Manual is Locked
Please create a FREE ACCOUNT to Continue Reading or Download!
CAUTION: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or service only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.
Here are the key features of the manual:
- Latest data for your vehicle
- Easy to run, nothing to install, simple PDF format
- Fast search and access to exact solutions
- All you need is a PDF reader like Acrobat PDF Reader
- You can save it on your PC, Smartphone or tablet
- Step by Step illustrated repair procedures
- Dealer Service schedule with procedures required and explained
- Technical information, Diagnosis Encoding & Schematics
Here are some examples of use for each level of user:
A-The Novice User
- Cross-check what a garage is telling you
- Avoid premium garage replacement part prices
- Carry out basic repairs and upkeep of your car with dealer level instructional guides
- Every job will tell you exactly what tools you will need to complete it – simple.
- Find the correct spare parts for your exact model
- Develop your knowledge of vehicle service and repair at your pace and skill level
B- The Pro Mechanic
- Dealer Level Repair Workshop Resource Collection
- Complete Wiring Systems and Schematics
- Complete walk-through of Procedures
- Torque settings, Lubricant and liquid guides and Tool requirements for each job
- Every conceivable repair/replacement procedure fully explained
- No time limit or restrictions
- Ensures your or your client’s vehicle is dealt with at a Dealer standard
- When you need to replace spare parts during repair work, be sure to use Lexus OEM Genuine parts.
- Check first if your car affected by the recall?
- Read the manual thoroughly.
- Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help or guidance.