This is the original OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2010-2012 Range Rover L322 with electrical wiring diagrams and owner’s manual in a simple PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Land Rover dealer mechanics use to diagnose and repair your car.
- TDV8 3.6L Diesel.
- V8 5.0L Petrol.
- V8 S/C 5.0L Petrol.
|File Format||Original Colored PDF|
|You’ll Get||328.6 MB|
|Number of Pages||4,215|
|Delivery Method||Instant Download|
- This manual has been written in a format that is designed to meet the needs of technicians and car owners worldwide. The objective is to use common and structural formats and procedures and to include similar content in each manual.
- This manual provides general descriptions for accomplishing diagnosis and testing, service and repair work with tested and effective techniques. Following them will help to ensure the integrity and reliability of your car.
- Important safety instruction, appropriate service methods and correct repair procedures, tools and equipment are essential for the safe, reliable operation of all motor vehicles as well as the personal safety of the individual carrying out the work.
- Anyone who departs from the instructions provided in this manual must first establish that personal safety level.
- Vehicle integrity and reliability cannot be compromised by the choice of method, tools or components.
- Download 2009-2011 Land Rover Discovery 4 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2015-2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport L550 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2016 Range Rover Evoque Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2014 Range Rover Evoque Service Repair Manual.
SAMPLE PAGES: 2010-2012 Range Rover L322
A Few Pages Will Help You Make The Right Decision
CAUTION: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or service only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, please be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Full-size luxury SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Layout||Front engine / four-wheel drive|
|Predecessor||Range Rover (P38A)|
|Successor||Range Rover (L405)|
Here are the key features of the manual:-
- Latest data for your vehicle.
- Easy to run, nothing to install, simple PDF format.
- Fast search and access to exact solutions.
- Step by Step illustrated repair procedures.
- Dealer Service schedule with procedures required and explained.
- Technical information, Diagnosis Encoding & Schematics.
- Coloured electrical wiring diagrams.
- Owner’s Manual included in PDF if you’ve lost yours.
- Save and carry the PDF soft copy on your mobile, tablet or PC.
- Have it ready any time and anywhere you want it.
Here are some examples of use for each level of user:-
A-The Novice User
- Cross-check what a workshop is telling you,
- Avoid premium garage replacement part prices,
- Carry out basic repairs and upkeep of your car with dealer level instructional guides,
- Every job will tell you exactly what tools you will need to complete it – simple,
- Find the correct oils, lubricants and liquids for your exact model,
- Develop your knowledge of vehicle maintenance at your pace and skill level.
B- The Pro Mechanic
- Dealer Level Workshop Resource Collection,
- Complete mechanical and technical Information,
- Complete Wiring diagrams and Schematics,
- Complete walk-through of Procedures,
- Torque settings, Lubricant and liquid guides and Tool requirements for each job,
- Every conceivable repair and/or replacement procedure fully explained,
- No time limit or restrictions,
- Ensures your or your client’s vehicle is dealt with at a Dealer standard.