This is the original and complete OEM service and workshop repair manual for the 2007 Ford Mustang and Mustang GT S197. It is the same manual that your local Ford dealer technicians use to diagnose and repair your Mustang.
- Files Format: PDF
- Files Language: English
- You’ll Get: 305 MB
- Delivery Method: Instant Download
The Ford Mustang is a series of American automobiles manufactured by Ford. In continuous production since 1964, the Mustang is currently the longest-produced Ford car nameplate. Currently, in its sixth generation, it is the fifth-best selling Ford car nameplate. The namesake of the “pony car” automobile segment, the Mustang was developed as a highly-styled line of sporty coupes and convertibles derived from existing model lines, initially distinguished by “long hood, short deck” proportions.
Through its production, multiple nameplates have been associated with the Ford Mustang series, including Ford Mustang GT, Mach 1, Boss 302/429, Cobra (separate from Shelby Cobra), and Bullitt, along with “5.0” fender badging (denoting 4.9 L OHV or 5.0 L DOHC V8 engines).
|Production||March 1964 – present|
Body and chassis
- Download 2015-2018 Ford Mustang Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2005-2010 Ford Mustang and Mustang GT S197 Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2008 Ford Taurus, Taurus X and Mercury Sable Service Repair Manual.
- 2008-2011 Ford Escape, Escape Hybrid, Mercury Mariner and Mariner Hybrid Service Repair Manual.
- 2015-2016 Ford Ranger PX MKII Service Repair Manual (PDF).
- Download 2019 Ford Ranger OEM Service and Repair Manual.
- Download 2015-2018 Ford Edge/Endura Service Repair Manual.
SAMPLE PAGES: 2007 Ford Mustang
CAUTION: Please note that this manual is made for the use of persons who have special techniques and certifications. If non-specialized or uncertified technicians perform repairs or service only using this manual or without proper equipment or tools, this may cause severe injury to you or other persons nearby and also cause damage to your vehicle. In order to prevent dangerous operations and damage to your vehicle, please be sure to follow the instructions thoroughly.