This is a FREE original OEM electrical wiring diagrams manual for the 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser in a simple PDF file format. It is the same manual that your local Toyota dealer technicians use to diagnose and repair your car.
This manual provides information on the electrical circuits installed on vehicles by dividing them into a circuit for each system.
The actual wiring of each system circuit is shown from the point where the power source is received from the battery as far as each ground point. (All circuit diagrams are shown with the switches in the OFF position.)
When troubleshooting any problem, first understand the operation of the circuit where the problem was detected (see System Circuit section), the power source supplying power to that circuit (see Power Source section), and the ground points (see Ground Point section). See the System Outline to understand the circuit operation.
When the circuit operation is understood, begin troubleshooting of the problem circuit to isolate the cause. Use Relay Location and Electrical Wiring Routing sections to find each part, junction block and wiring harness connectors, wiring harness and wiring harness connectors and ground points of each system circuit. Internal wiring for each junction block is also provided for a better understanding of the connection within a junction block.
Wiring related to the separate system is indicated in each system circuit by arrows (from___, to_). When overall connections are required, see the Overall Electrical Wiring Diagram.
- Download 2009-2010 Toyota Corolla Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2005-2008 Toyota Tacoma Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2004-2007 Toyota Sienna Service Repair Manual.
- Download 2015 Toyota Tundra Service Repair Manual.
It’s no secret the current generation of Toyota Land Cruiser, which has been in production since 2007 and only received a mild refresh in 2016, is an outdated piece of machinery. At $85,000, it’s arguably overpriced as well. And, as of 2022, the Land Cruiser will be “exiting the market,” according to Jonny Lieberman at MotorTrend. And you know what? It’s about time.
The Folder Contains 7 PDF Files:-
- Audio System with Navigation System.
- Audio System without Navigation System.
- Engine Control System.
- Multi-Display without Navigation System.
- Navigation and Parking Assist.
- Overall Electrical Wiring Diagram.
- Relay Location.
DOWNLOAD: 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser
This Manual is Locked
Please create a FREE ACCOUNT to Continue Reading or Downloading!
Here are the key features of the manual:
- Latest data for your vehicle
- Easy to run, nothing to install, simple PDF format
- Fast search and access to exact solutions
- All you need is a PDF reader like Acrobat PDF Reader
- You can save it on your PC, Smartphone or tablet
- Step by Step illustrated repair procedures
- Dealer Service schedule with procedures required and explained
- Technical information, Diagnosis Encoding & Schematics
Here are some examples of use for each level of user:
A-The Novice User
- Cross-check what a garage is telling you
- Avoid premium garage replacement part prices
- Carry out basic repairs and upkeep of your car with dealer level instructional guides
- Every job will tell you exactly what tools you will need to complete it – simple.
- Find the correct spare parts for your exact model
- Develop your knowledge of vehicle service and repair at your pace and skill level
B- The Pro Mechanic
- Dealer Level Repair Workshop Resource Collection
- Complete Wiring Systems and Schematics
- Complete walk-through of Procedures
- Torque settings, Lubricant and liquid guides and Tool requirements for each job
- Every conceivable repair/replacement procedure fully explained
- No time limit or restrictions
- Ensures your or your client’s vehicle is dealt with at a Dealer standard