About This Book
Today’s Technician: Automotive Suspension and Steering, 3E continues to strike the perfect balance between theory and practice. The new edition of this tightly coordinated Classroom/Shop Manual package is guaranteed to guide users to the expertise they need to diagnose and service suspension and steering systems on today’s cars, SUVs, and light-duty trucks.
Unmatched for completeness, this edition now offers opportunities to explore the latest advancements in suspension and steering technology, including run-flat tires, shock absorber mountings on SUVs, the effect of 42V electrical systems on power steering pumps, electronic power and four-wheel steering systems, and new wheel alignment procedures. Shop safety, including procedures for handling hazardous waste, is stressed.
Cautions and warnings also appear at strategic points to reinforce the importance of following safe working procedures, while case studies and practical customer care tips play an important role in linking must-know theory to the real-life practices of today’s professional, ASE-certified technicians.
|Book Size||12.6 MB|
|Number of Pages||1032|
|Publisher||Delmar Cengage Learning, 2006|
- Automotive Electricity: Electric Drives
- Automotive Air Conditioning Optimization, Control and Diagnosis
- Automobile Mechanical and Electrical Systems 2nd Edition
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems, Fifth Edition
- 3D Automotive Modeling
- How to Design and Build an Electric Car
- Download Essentials of Vehicle Dynamics
- Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems
DOWNLOAD: Automotive Suspension & Steering Systems
Download for free or kindly support the author by purchasing the book from the publisher’s website.