Unsurpassed in coverage of the theory and procedures for automotive electricity and electronics, the newest edition of this highly successful classroom and shop manual is guaranteed to instill both the knowledge and skills critical to success in the industry.
TODAY’S TECHNICIAN: Automotive Electricity and Electronics, 5th Edition, Classroom and Shop Manual Pack has been updated to offer a more streamlined presentation of diagnostic and service procedures, as well as additional attention to data bus networks, including the CAN, LIN, ISO, and other common systems.
The book also features expanded coverage of vehicle accessory systems, including the new multi-stage airbag systems, weight classification systems, side airbag systems, and laser-guided cruise control systems. An all-new chapter on hybrid and high voltage systems rounds out the up-to-date content, ensuring readers gain a strong working knowledge that of the latest industry trends and technologies.
|Book Size||53 MB|
|Publisher||April 16th, 2010 by Delmar Cengage Learning|
- Car Hacks and Mods for Dummies
- Automotive Electricity: Electric Drives
- Automotive Air Conditioning Optimization, Control and Diagnosis
- Automobile Mechanical and Electrical Systems 2nd Edition
- Automobile Electrical and Electronic Systems, Fifth Edition
- 3D Automotive Modeling
- How to Design and Build an Electric Car
- Download Essentials of Vehicle Dynamics
- Automotive Electrical and Electronic Systems
DOWNLOAD: Automotive Electricity and Electronics
Download for free or kindly support the author by purchasing the book from the publisher’s website.
This Manual is Locked
Please create a FREE ACCOUNT to Continue Reading or Download!