These 4 volumes of repair manual contain maintenance and repair procedures for 928 Porsche, Models 1979,1980,1982. In order to assure your safety and the efficient functioning of the vehicle, this manual should be read thoroughly. It is especially important that the PRECAUTIONS in the GI (General Information) section be completely understood before starting any repair task. All information in this manual is based on the latest product information at the time of publication.
Number of Documents included in this folder are 10 Documents:–
1- CIS Made,
2- Technical Specifications,
3- Porsche 924 Turbo Assembly and Adjusting Instructions 1980 MY,
4- Porsche 924 Turbo Model 79 Service Information,
5- Porsche 924 Turbo Model 80 Service Information,
6- Porsche 924 Turbo Model 82 Service Information,
10- Porsche_924_Workshopmanual_VOL-4-Body, Electrics.
- Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
- Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
- Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
- Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
- Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
- Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
- Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need it fastly.
- This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
- Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
File Format: PDF
File Size: 113.6 MB
Delivery Method: Instant Download