The ZIP Folder Contain 6 volumes and Spare Parts Numbers Catalogue,
This repair manual describes all of the important operations for which special instructions are required to assure proper completion. This manual is essential for the Porsche shop foremen and mechanics, who need this information to keep the vehicles in a safe operating condition. The basic safety rules, of course, also apply to repairs on vehicles without exception
The 930 Turbo Repair ￼Manual describes repair operations that differ from those for 911 models. Refer to the 911 Repair Manual ( in my store) for all other information.
The information is grouped according to repair numbers, which are identical to the first two digits of the repair time and warranty code.
The repair group index and register cards are quick guides to find information in the manual.
- Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
- Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
- Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
- Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
- Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
- Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
- Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need it fastly.
- This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
- Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
File ￼Language: English
File Format: PDF
File Size: 114 MB
Delivery Method: Instant Download.