This document contains the essential removal, installation and adjustment procedures for the Porsche 911 vehicles sold in the USA and Canada for models 1972-1989.
The components and procedures described in this manual are identical for all types unless differences are pointed out in the text. It is assumed that the reader is familiar with basic automotive repair procedures. Special tools required in performing certain service operations are identified in the manual and recommended for use. The use of tools or procedures other than those recommended in this repair manual may be detrimental to the vehicle’s safe operation as well as the safety of the person servicing the vehicle.
This OEM workshop service and repair manual of Porsche 911, models 1972 to 1989 is subdivided into 10 Assembly Groups, delivered in 11 volumes.
1- Engine and Clutch Fuel System Transmission,
2- Front Axle,
3- Rear Axle,
4- Brakes, Wheels, Tires, Steering.
5- Pedal Controls and Manual Controls Maintenance Jobs, Technical Data Body,
6- Electrical System.
7- Body Assembly
8- Body components and accessories
9- Body- Trim Seats.
10- Heating, Ventilation, air conditioning.
- Detailed sub-steps expand on repair procedure information
- Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
- Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
- Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
- Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
- Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
- Numbered table of contents easy to use so that you can find the information you need it fastly.
- This manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system.
- Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.
File Format: PDF
File Size: 380.9 MB
No. of Pages: 1720 Pages
Delivery Method: Instant Download.